Amy has been asked to get this together again for 2024 and it was a really fun project to do in 2023.
The 2024 ADGA National Show will be in our HomeState of Kentucky, and we are hoping to be able to provide the most AMAZING products -
but will need your help to gather them up!
Each State that participates will have that State "Basket" Auctioned (live or silent). All proceeds go towards funding our National Shows.
How this works
- If you know of someone with a Kentucky Business, please ask that they donate an item.
Their business name, item, website/social media information will be posted here and will be listed with the National Show.
- If you are out and about in Kentucky and find something that you believe would make a nice addition, please purchase it and you will be listed with your name/farm name, website/social media information will be posted here and will be listed with the National Show.
Kentucky Proud and/or Kentucky Made items only.
Alcohol is ok, but remember that it cannot be mailed.
- We do not have to use a "basket" - it can be anything. Amy prefers useful things, so 2023 had a Fortiflex bucket as the basket. What we use for it will depend on what items come in and how much room we need. Maybe a whiskey barrel full? One can dream and hope!
- Amy must have a photo, description and donor information no later than June 1st, 2024 (subject to change).
- You can deliver item(s) to Amy at the Franklin County Fair and Horse Show/ADGA Show on Sunday May 19th, 2024 or
bring the item(s) to the 1st day of the ADGA National Show in Louisville.
Item(s) can be mailed as well if you can not get to either event in person.
4701 Lebanon Rd
Bagdad, KY 40003
If mailing, please include your email address or phone number so Amy can let you know that your package was delivered.
If you have any questions, please just ask.
THANK YOU for helping to represent Kentucky in 2024!